Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Right Between the Eyes" mission asks you for Smart Bullet 3 powerups (Mafia Wars 2)

Share


The Mission "Right Between the Eyes" asks you to Snipe the tower guards on Boxer Island. Some players, during this mission, get a message that they need a Smart Bullet 3 powerup.
 
The mission briefing window leaves out the detail that you need to have 4 of the Smart Bullet 3 powerups in your inventory. As you pick off each of the guards, one of the powerups is removed from your inventory.
 
To finish this mission properly, make sure you have the required Smart Bullet 3 powerups in your inventory. You do not need to have the powerups activated to complete the mission.
 
The mission briefing window will soon be changed to reflect this discrepancy.
 
Thanks for your patience!
 
--The Mafia Wars 2 Support Team

6 comments:

  1. I get that I need the bullets, but where do I get them??? My Crafting Workshop is at level 2 - is this the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wist that had been said earlier as I used teh bullets trying to kill the gaurds!!!! and now have to get new ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 12 Smart 3 bullets left in my inventory and one last guard to kill. I have selected him as a target but am now being told I have to have at least 1 smart 3 bullet when I obviously have them and they are loaded into my inventory. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought all four and nothing happened. are these the armor piercing rounds +12 attack or did i buy the wrong things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. look in market/power ups/tactics

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 4 Smartbuller 3 power ups and cant do anything. What is missing and how to get that is a mystery.

    ReplyDelete