Hey Crew, Mafia Wars 2 has been updated again! We did lots of behind-the-scenes bug-squashing this week, but here are the things you'll notice have changed in the game!
Of Special Note
- The crew leaderboard will now display by default, unless the Rivals tab is clicked.
- There are now daily PvP missions available through the end of November.
- Your Pyramid casino and Crafting Workshop no longer count against the production building limit cap.
- New Dead End weapons, armor and vehicles in the Marketplace and Dead End shop.
- We squeezed Moose in the Badlands, and he is now coughing up more XP.
- Zones now have progress bars, so you'll know how far you've gotten, and when you're ready to move on.
- Get Energy button no longer says to get energy
- Felonious dialogue boxes now have correct text in titles
- On sale items in the Marketplace will no longer prompt a message that you don't have enough gold/cash, if you have enough for the sale price.
- The harbor Master now has a counter to let you know how many product containers you have given him.
- The Miscellaneous tab has returned to the Home Turf Marketplace