Uservoice – keep them coming! Check out the release notes below for what we added and fixed in the game today, and have fun!
Of Special Note
Of Special Note
Additions & Changes
- There's a new indicator on your Crew's portraits that lets you know whether you have friend actions available and whether they need help.
- There's a new hint icon on the leaderboard that will open up the leaderboard tournament slider.
- A new Free Gift icon has been added to your UI. Clicking it will take you to the friend selector.
- Takshak's henchmen are tougher now, so watch out!
- The Crafting Workshop and Parts Factory have new Mission & Mission Task icons.
- The Miscellaneous tab in the Bone Yard store has been renamed to Energy.
- When performing actions on a friend's turf, you now have the chance to trigger a feed to be published from the object you're helping with. Clicking on the share button will drop loot and give you the prompt to publish.
- Locked workers in the Worker UI will now show what their output is, so you can see before you invest in them.
- The cost for paying to complete the Call Up Your Crew mission has been increased.
- The building to the right of Larouche's Upscale Casino now has a name when you mouse over it.
- Buildings and Workers won't get stuck to your cursor anymore when you double-click on them with the Move tool.
- The Chain Restaurant in the Make'em Burn mission will now catch on fire.
- The crafting workshop will now face the correct direction when placed.
- The display issue where it appeared that you spent product for each time you gave a worker a job has been corrected.
- The price of the Bone Shield has been corrected.
- The price of the Garage and the Workshop have been increased in the Marketplace.
- The "Use" button for Street Cred now works.
- Traveling to a rival's turf with less than 5 energy will no longer cause the Out of Energy popup to keep popping up.
- Google+: The Add Gold & Cash tab will now display properly if you click on it after the Game Cards tab.
- You can now complete "Upgrade X Building" quests even if you've already upgraded past the required level.
- You'll no longer get an error if you complete the objectives of a job while still having actions queued up on the object.
- We fixed an occasional error that occurred when clicking on an "Ask" feed.
- Fixed some missing dialog in the Showdown mission,
- The text for Larouche's Jeweled Revolver no longer overlaps itself in the Inventory screen.
- The Facebook profile image now fully fills the slot in the Crew Building window.