Thanksgiving is upon us. This is a time when we can take a break from our life of crime and gather our Mafia Family around and give thanks. Thanks for the wars we’ve had, the health we’ve been able to regenerate, the stamina we’ve been able to build up, the missions we’ve completed and of course the loot we’ve been able to obtain.
In honor of our extended Mafia Families and to celebrate Thanksgiving, we are holding a contest… Dish it Out. The rules are simple, cook up a Mafia Wars theme dish as part of your holiday meal-making, take a picture and post it, along with a brief description, to this forum by 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, November 27th, 2010. Then the community will have an opportunity to vote on their top 3 favorites. The top 3 that receive the most votes will receive 1000 reward points, 25,000 loyalty points and a Mafia Wars Jacket.
Winners will be announced on Friday, December 3rd, 2010
Be sure to read through the Rules and Regulations (below).
Now, let’s see what you got cooking!
• The dish must be Mafia Wars themed. BE CREATIVE!
• A brief description of the dish must be included in the post.
• After submissions have been made the community will be able to vote on their favorite dish
• No Photoshopped (or edited) images are allowed (we’ll be using state of the art technology to tell!)
• No insulting pictures that other’s have posted
• Posting will end 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 27th, 2010
• Voting will start 12 noon on Monday, November 28th, 2010
• We will announce the winners on Friday, December 3rd, 2010
All entries must be posted in this thread!
• To ensure the legitimacy of the picture, you must hold a sign in the picture with your FORUM ID (Not your FACEBOOK ID!). This way we know it’s you!
• No inappropriate content is allowed in the photos. (forum rules still apply)
• The photo must show your entire dish!
• Photo must be original. No copying stuff from the internet!
• Entries that are not posted here (i.e. sent by email, skype or PM) will not be considered.
• One entry/dish per person. You can’t create multiple accounts just to post dishes.