Saturday, May 21, 2011

I still have no Ice Mastery Challenge

Share
Today I wrote a letter to Zynga Customer Support.
Here's the answer.
 
Dear Vlatkoo,
Thank you for contacting Zynga Customer Support.
My name is Moises, and it will be a pleasure for me to assist you today.
I am sorry to hear about your discontent for not being set up with the Put 'Em On Ice Event. However, let me tell you that this Event is being slowly rolled out this week and the next to all of our players. Once you get it, you will be extended the time for you to get the same time frame as the other players.
Meanwhile, for your understanding, I went ahead and added 25 Reward Points to your account. I assure you that you will too get the opportunity to win this awesome Loot.
Vlatkoo, know that we are constantly working to make the game better. You are a very valuable customer to us and your satisfaction is our ultimate goal!
Feel free to email me back if you have any other questions or concerns.
Happy gaming!
Moises Alejandro
Zynga Customer Support

2 comments:

  1. me too, until this time , up to date, sunday 22 May 15:30 (GMT + 7) I was not getting the event ice mastery challenge . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vlatkoo,

    Thanks for getting back to us! This is Moises again.


    Vlatkoo, let me tell you that we are doing our best in order to help you in the best way, our developers are working hard to add the Event to all of the Mafia Wars players, we would appreciate your patience in this matter and also your loyalty to our games.

    Once again, thanks for your cooperation and understanding, we appreciate it very much.

    Best Wishes!!!
    Moises Alejandro
    Zynga Customer Support

    ReplyDelete