Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zynga's New Rules Of "Icing"

Share
Perhaps you don't believe this, but I have so many people complaining to me that their account is disabled by FaceBook for posting ICING thingy all over their FaceBook wall..

And then I got this info from one clan.. I don't know if this is true or not.. just forwarding for our safety on this game!



Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of Zynga's New Rules for no one gets banned, just received in my email from an admin of another clan.

New Rules :
* Maximum Iced per Player is 50 - 100 depending on Level, per 24 hours.
* Maximum Iced Posted to wall is 50 - 100 depending on Level, per 24 hours.
* More than 50 or 100 Will be banned from Mafia Wars. You got PINK Screen for notice..

Tips :
* When you iced another player..and Your Screen goes PINK......than STOP....Do not ICED again... STOP Immediately...
* Wait until 24 Hours and than Start ICED again.


Lots of people are so proud of publishing this feature on their wall.. it's fine.. but just be careful of being disabled from FaceBook or banned from Mafia Wars!

7 comments:

  1. i don't believe it should be wars declared on another family member i grew up in chicago my dad was involved in alot of shit one thing i do know is no one in the family ever went against there own unless it was for a good very good reason , i refuse to do it in mine if they do it to me they get removed and thats that sure its a game but also its called RESPECT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree wholeheartedly you should not attack your own mafia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree aswell i dont declare war to me famely . i like to declare war to me enemy that have killed me ore atacked several times .like i say NO WAR TO FAMELY BUT WAR TO ENEMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a game, part of that is corruption in the family, stop whinning and start playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been told by my godfather of TSAP Family that the "ICED" thingy is a rumour and that Facebook are unable to keep track of every member's ICED postings and the game is from Zynga anyway so how many members you ICE has nothing to do with FB!!! So you can ICE as many players as you like you will not be banned by Facebook =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discussion Thread
    Response (Monique P.) 04/13/2010 02:15 AM
    Hello Luz,

    Thanks for contacting Zynga.

    My name is Monique with Mafia Wars Customer Support and I would be happy to help you today. The answer to your question is no. The information regarding those new rules is false. We have not changed our rules. Our rules are still the same. I apologize for the confusion this false information has caused. Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with.


    Kind regards,
    Monique P.
    The Goddaughter
    Level 1219
    Zynga Customer Support
    Customer (Luz Vazquez) 04/11/2010 08:20 PM
    IS THIS TRUE OR IS SOMEONE PLAYING A JOKE PLEASE ANSWER SO I CAN INFORM MY PLAYERS THANK YOU
    New Rules : from Zynga!
    -------------------
    * Maximum Iced per Player is 50 - 100 depending on Level, per 24 hours.
    * Maximum Iced Posted to wall is 50 - 100 depending on Level, per 24 hours.
    * More than 50 or 100 Will be banned from Mafia Wars. You got PINK Screen for notice..

    Tips :
    -------------------
    * When you iced another player..and Your Screen goes PINK......then STOP....Do not ICED again... STOP Immediately...
    * Wait until 24 Hours and then Start ICED again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Icing is my least favorite part of the game. the screen jumps all over the place, you can't attack someone and see the results unless you're attacking someone at the top of the list. If you click too fast the game can't keep up. To me, it's just blindly clicking and hoping you "accidentally" ice someone. Maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone give me any tips?

    ReplyDelete