Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Top Mafia Achievements!

Share
Hi all!
Ok, now we know it about the new achievements!

There is a new feature on this game (yes I know, lots of new features to make our game always exciting!)..

We're able to put some positions as our new Top Mafia.. but with slight difference that now there are 4 positions available : Captains, Lieutenants, Enforcers and Street Crew!

You can access your new Top Mafia page by visiting this link :

http://facebook.mafiawars.com/mwfb/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=topmafia&xw_action=view&xw_city=1

It will require "heavy" flash thingy, because I keep getting the bullets image on my game before I finally able to open the page.. Gagagaggag

This is our new Top Mafia page..



If we click on "What's This" button, we will arrive on this page..
I want to know the steps one by one..



So we have 2 Captains, 4 Lieutenants, 6 Enforcers, 6 Street Crew.. Choose your best mafias to fill all the slots available there..



You will be able to help them and also collect the bonus from adding them on those positions..



This is explanation about inactive players..


So, I began to add my 2 Captains! (I notice that you'll have random item from collecting the bonus of adding your new Top Mafias!)
This is what I got :



Keep adding your new Top Mafia on each positions, you will get bonus on each positions you have just added and you will be able to collect the bonus from your active Top Mafias once a day!

Too bad, on the adding process, I can not find my best mafias from the search list.. I think it is random from the game??

This is an example if you have succeeded on adding all Top Mafias..



Well if you have succeeded adding all positions, you will be able to get 3 new achievements that I have posted on the previous posts!
(Sorry only have 2 achievements so far, I have not finished all yet...)




Have fun adding your new Top Mafia.. don't forget to add me if you find me on your Top Mafia list, please...
Thank you, my friends..


PS : Thanks to Rashed, Thomas, Giuliano, don joqxzr for the screenshots and kind infos..

6 comments:

  1. hello very nice,but after i was done putting top mafia players.i could not go back to the page why?where do i go to the top mafia page? please help lost soul lol. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. the link didn't work for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can i navigate their manually?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the link u posted didnot work with me too it brings to me "home of NYC" and nothing :S where can i get it bro? plz help me to get it

    ReplyDelete