Monday, April 5, 2010

Diamond Drops From Robbing

Share
I got the diamonds from Robbing! Let's dance, people!





This is my lucky night! I have tried to find the screenshots and now I get it..
You can see from above screenshots that I didn't succeed on all robberies.. but still able to collect the diamonds..

Well I'm sure lots of you have these collections too..
But do you have them as many as this player?



No, it's not mine.. belong to one lucky players that able to have more than lots of us! He said it does need lots of luck to collect those whole sets!

Congratulations then, my friend! Care to share some? qeqeqe

6 comments:

  1. really lucky. only able to collect only 2 from the left only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one last night and I did not finish the page either

    ReplyDelete
  3. so can he help me with my collection? just need 3 left :( my name in FB is "karim mahmoud"
    << Don Mirak >> lvl 1320 maniac DP

    ReplyDelete
  4. after 1300 robberies only 2....till 850 it was zero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this whole diamond thing sucks I dont really like robbing people (you don't know whoo you are robbing ) if its your boss you are kicked off the team and when does it end this is as bad as the daily chance collection.

    ReplyDelete