Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Titles In Mafia Wars!

Share
Hello all,

You can see from screenshots below, as we progress in robbing and mastered the robbing levels we receive same title and we can change it on our profile page (just like regular titles on each city and episodes).
Pretty cool!!!



I also notice that we're having new title just right below it.. check this screenshot please..



I wonder what is it anyway?? Then someone told me about this.. We can check on Mafia Wars Wiki about this titles! But I will point out about this Collection Title only..




I have vaulting all collections but still have Saver title on my account! Yes, because this feature is new, all "old" vaults are not counted!

What an unfair feature!
Why Zynga team can not just upgrade it from their database? I have tried to do revault on some collections, but my title is remain the same!

Please fix this, team! Thanks in advance.. and I'm off to bed now... Bye.. take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment