Thursday, April 29, 2010

Limited Time Offer - Mafia Wars Toolbar 50 RPs!

Share
Hello, my friends..

I got this email from our friend, Jamie..

"....I stumbled accross something today which you may want to share with other people. A little Zynga incentive to install the toolbar? This was on my second account I already have it installed on my main account. I tried to install the toolbar, however I am currently at work and was blocked by internet security! Bad times guess it wasn't my lucky day!"



That's is very nice!!! 50 Reward Points only to install the tool bar!
Can I just re-install my tool bar and get this offer? I don't know! Not hurt to try.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

7 comments:

  1. KOOL THIS IS GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only get the reward once through 1 account even though you have 2 accounts or more. It will not let you download it again to get the reward pts for another account when you are on the same computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried to reinstall and did not get it

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats about this? Zynga or what? not shure :(
    http://mafiapoints.com/?i=30690

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad....you could have uninstalled it, then use a registry cleaner, then reinstalled it. and done that over and over and over and over, I think you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. try to use different browser or at least clear the cache... could work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got window ultimate maybe i get if you gave me the link please

    ReplyDelete