Friday, April 23, 2010

2 Items From Paris City!

Share
He said he has received Paris mastery items from trading with someone who is level 1 at that time.. Somehow that person knows how to send those mastery items to our account.

Please check these screenshots I got from him :

DaVinci Q415



And too bad I can't not opened the second screenshot, but he gave me the link profile so I can see it by myself..

This one called :

FRENCH KISS



Kyle said if he's not mistaken the stats for this weapon is Attack 75 and Defense 40 - 45!

So I went to that person profile and took a screenshot of it..
She was level 5 when the time I took the screenshot.. She only has few items on her account..



Kyle said :
"This person was trading both items for a single lotto piece and apparently she has a lot of them to give away. They are not regiftable after receiving though unfortunately. You can see both the vehicle and weapon on her profile of course, shes level 5. You can also see the vehicle on my profile link so you know it is giftable. I asked how she got these items but she only said "I know how to work the game lol" so no way how to tell."

No comments:

Post a Comment