Thursday, July 15, 2010

Robbing Glitch.. Worth To Try!

Share
This is a tip for you to get more chance on getting diamonds or loot items from clearing the grid from Robbing..

Here is the email from Josh :
Ade,

Hope all is well. My buddy, Mike, discovered a double bonus from Robbing. It works like this:
"Do your first 8 robs as you normally would. Then, on your last rob, double click the "rob" button with your mouse."
You won't see anything happen but when the bonus screen pops up you will have TWO bonuses. Click to receive your first bonus and there will be another one right behind it. It has worked 99% of the time. Every once and a while it won't work. Also, I found that if you try to click any more than two times on the last rob you'll only get one bonus item.

Try it out...Hope it works for you!

Josh
Thanks a lot, Mike and Josh! Thank you!

I have tried it and it works for me too... simply do normal jobs and leave it to only 1 target like you see from this screenshot..


On the last target, click as many as you can on the ROB button!
You can only do it twice but I keep clicking until I see more than ONE result of clearing the grid.. it means MORE bonus and MORE chance to get diamonds and loots..

Any luck??? Have fun, guys! Wheeeeeeeeee..

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

4 comments:

  1. Nice,three bonuses, and maybe I'm just too slow. I should go buy a new mouse!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trick is to after you get to the 8th rob, just keep clicking really fast and it will work. I received 3 bonuses in a row before the board cleared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i ask what tool you use

    ReplyDelete