Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boss Fight Bonus Glitch

Share
So far, this is Vegas glitch that I can share... everytime your friend publishes their Boss fight rewards, click on "Get Yours" button..


We have 5 Boss fight so far.. any of them will do..
After you click on the button, you will arrive here..


Click on "Accept" button to receive free XP and Vegas chips..
Now the glitch is after that you can just click on the "Get Yours" button to accept the bonus again and again.. or simply click refresh to get it..
I don't know the limit, perhaps 25 or can be less or more..

Simple but worth to try!

4 comments:

  1. Checked it out - yes it works however each time you use it it counts towards your total for jobs done in each city (this one of course being Las Vegas). 25 is your maximum niumber of times you can help, per city, so this was where it stopped. Easier way to gather a quick 150 experience points rather than trying to hunt/wait for them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul.Simpson.Cryer.August 3, 2010 at 4:25 PM

    How do i Defeat RED JACKSON @ District 5 Vlatkoo ? 7 Days & 70 Attepts so far, Doing My Head in,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Paul Simpson Cryer - I can't defeat that red headed witch! I've used all my consumables, can't find anymore - did everything everybody told me to do and ended up with a few shivs...she's a touch old broad...HELP ME. Thanks. My name is Donna Throckmorton Suggs - couldn't get the URL to post right...ugh...nothing going right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This also works on the Bangkok and Russia bonuses (most of the time) I have been doing this for months.

    Just remember that after you refresh the bonus up to 25 times, you can not accept any more bonuses for a while from the same city.

    ReplyDelete