Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bad Bugs Animals!!!

Share

This is his email to me..
Do you know anything about the new requirement with animals?
"You have: 1728 Animals
You need: 2821 Animals"

This message appeared when I retrieved a mystery animal from FaceBook request page.

Hmmm, this is weird.. from the beginning Zynga has confused us about the amount written on the Animals pop up message everytime we open the Mystery Animal gifts.
Now they also make us wondering about this statement..

I can not provide the answer now, Shivam.. Because as far as I know, we only need 501 of each offensive animals and defensive ones to bring in Fight or Robbing.

I hope to find the answer here.. Is there any of you have clue about this, please?
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

3 comments:

  1. And if you are really missing 1093 animals .... what do you do ?????
    Ignore information or to buy the animals !!! ....
    ...The only problem: what if you're still in the red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received dingo through Mystery Animal, and there are characteristics:att 13; def 24, but unlike you, I have not received notice of how many animals I have, and how much do I need. WHY ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two messages: You have and You need, appear only in the case that a player has no maximum (You need) number of animals, which is related to players level.....

    ReplyDelete