Sunday, July 4, 2010

Flux Compressor!

Share
Been few days, still I found it difficult to collect Flux Compressor from Chop Shop parts.. But now Zynga gives us choice to get them! If you see your friend publish this on their wall, click on the "Help build, get parts" button below :


You will arrive on this page :


Click on "Send Item" button :


Now, I am able to build one of my own Future Shock 1985 car! Of course, you still need the other parts to build one of this vehicle..

Yes!

I got the bonus of Energy, Stamina, and Health!
Click on "Share" button so your friends are able to help more and also get the parts!

Have fun! Peace  yo!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

2 comments:

  1. You can build it, it stands, but with a little luck you can get one at the moment when your friends upgrade their Chop Shop - under the option "get yours" , I've got them three so far this way...I have a lot of luck????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information just jumped on my homepage:The "Gone in 60 Hours" event is now over.

    ReplyDelete