Saturday, July 10, 2010

Double The Fun Event!

Share
ShareAnother double event this weekend!


They have announced it on the fan page..


I have done one job and yes, it's giving me double mastery on job (not including South Africa mission)..


I don't know with double fight loot yet.. I hope they don't make us disappointed like the last event! What  dya think?
So far, I used Brawler's tool and the ratio is 8% to get the fight loot.. let's see if someone has a better ratio and kindly share the screenshot..

Have fun, guys!


BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

Share

4 comments:

  1. Is it mandatory that we use the email to collect our gifts??? i have not signed up for it yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not optional if you do not want a bonus which is currently being offered or given for it ..... at least for now, as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I don't want my email tied into this game. I get all my messages here and then my regular email is full of the same announcements that I already dealt with. :*(

    ReplyDelete