Saturday, July 3, 2010

Challenge Mission : South Africa - Chapter 1!

Share
Ok, now the Challenge Mission is open! They have announced it very late, so do I! Xixixixixix


And we need lots of tickets to finish the first mission, you can get one from free gift, also from doing job, fight and robbing..


So we have double job mastery on this mission??


Both Rashed and Davo sent me this screenshot.. they were so fast on finishing first chapter!!! Wooohooo!!!


There you go! A Goalie!!! Good one,  huh?

But I'm not suggesting you to finish so quickly.. we still have 14 days to go.. Yes, instead of 21 days they have reduced it to 2 weeks only..
Perhaps it's because we have this double job mastery.. not so sure, sleepy head here..
Just stop when you reach the Job Heat Meter, ok? And try for the next 8 hours to do another jobs in South Africa..

1 comment:

  1. Very good recommendation, but I have a problem and that is that I am very disobedient and impatient. I have not been waiting as you recommend, I ended 1st Chapter and hope that was not wrong decision....maybe?

    ReplyDelete