Friday, March 22, 2013

Declare War - NOT SOLVED, still an issue

Share

Declare War in game is not working for lot, or most players - STILL AN ISSUE

BUT WE HAVE NEW NEWS FEEDS ICON - THAT IS IMPORTANT


New "News Feeds icon" (other bloggers were talking about it yesterday, 
I did not find that worth of wasting time so I passed)

Ahhh, HERE IT IS NEW "News Feed Icon" - important stuff in the game

AND THIS ISSUE IS OBVIOUSLY - NOT IMPORTANT 

DECLARE WAR by Click on the photo of the person you want to go to war with.
DR.J is I wish to go to war with.
Clicked the photo!
 RESULT - in the image bellow
OK!
I opened Fight list. 
On the Fight List I can see lvl of the player I wish to go to war with.
Picked opponent - it is marked on the bellow image
Clicked Declare War option!
 RESULT - same as before
Players that are having this issue are in big trouble, 
esp players that are not using scripts.
This is what can War-o-Matic (Spocks tool) do, when you Declare War with that tool.
It is good. That helps, those are players that are inactive and will not retaliate, 
but LOOK AT THAT LVL!!!
Truth, there is always an option: try another....
Look at try another  lvl.
So I Declare it, just to be able to post this.
Voilà!!!!
Here it is, I was able to Declare it!
I WAS ABLE TO POST IT

BUT WHAT ABOUT PLAYERS THAT ARE NOT USING SCRIPTS?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Vla and Mirna. Very nice post.

    It is good in that it exemplifies how the scripts have contributed to the demise of Mafia Wars. The game has gotten to the point where it is next to impossible to complete and/or participate in most events and features without the use of scripts. It's sad in that the script writers will deny all of it. But, it is the cold hard truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Timothy!
      I really do not think that this comment needs reply, but my wish was to thank you for support.Means really alot. Thank you once more.

      Delete