Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily Fix - Please DO NOT FIX if it is bug

Share

IF THIS IS BUG, ZYNGA PLEASE, DO NOT FIX IT!

Yesterday, I've finished??? Daily Clips, but on Mafia Wars Homepage appears image with an option Next Task. 

We posted about that yesterday



Good morning, very good Morning Zynga, because today I have Collect option for that task, and got Rewards aswell, different from yesterday.

Good Bug, if Bug it is!
Nice Reward if that is on purpose Zynga!
Let me show you that in images.

1. yesterday after finishing all tasks on ruby on my Mafia Wars Homepage
2. Today morning when I entered the Game - last task on the image is not completed 

 3. REWARDS from "TODAY'S TASK"
15x Twice Shys (171A/120D)
3x Arena Power Ups (3X Drained) - TODAY
Family Progression Help
1x Reward Point 

just one difference between yesterday and today:
3x Arena Power Ups (2x Arena Health Refill, 1 Reflector) - YESTERDAY



4. CURRENT TIER: RUBY
DAILY CLIPS 28/28
ALL DONE!
YESTERDAY!


TODAY!!!
I could Copy and Paste that!

5.Next Task starts in: xx:xx:xx
again, I love free gifts and in this case I love bugs if bug it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment