Chat with your Family whenever you want. Please review some of the chat features and important portions of our Terms of Service.
- You have the option to block incoming chat messages from a fellow Family member. Messages from a blocked individual will not be visible to you in individual chat sessions and group chat sessions.
- You have the option to leave the chat or to leave your Family at any time.
- Reports of ToS violations can be made through our normal Customer Support channels.
Zynga assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate content or conduct.
We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, our representatives or technology may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Service or communications (including without limitation chat text) when you are using the Service.
You're are not permitted to:
- Use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct;
- Use your Account to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements;
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
- Post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Zynga employees, including Zynga's customer service representatives;
- Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a Zynga employee;