Friday, August 6, 2010

Special Community Job

Share
Just like Hayden and Robbie, I saw this today.. It's a job that will unlock Level The Upper Strip in District 6.


We'll need 30 million clicks to unlock District 6 for everyone. Currently only 147,808 clicks and counting..

Guess it's gonna take some time.. Agree to Hayden..

And Robbie has done the job once, apparently we can only do the job once in 24x hour..


You can also invite your friends and suggest them to play Mafia Wars and we will have them sooner.. another Zynga's strategy to encourage people to play.
So keep playing and soon we will able to unlock it..

1 comment:

  1. I've had this job on my page for several days, and only been able to do it twice. When I click on the link to ask friends for help, it boots me right off of Facebook. But like a true MW addict, I keep trying! ^.^

    ReplyDelete