Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Mafia Pop-Ups

Share
I haven't been on my energy account in a while and got this pop-up when I went to My Mafia page. Munch Man is one of my Facebook friends but he was not in my mafia.
When I clicked on "Invite Friend!", I was able to send an invite that goes on Munch Man's Wall and not his external gift page. I hope he accepts my invitation. Who wouldn't want somebody named "Munch Man" in their mafia?
After this, I got another pop-up with 9 friends on it.
When I clicked on "Invite Friends", I got the standard Mafia Wars request that goes to the External Gift page. For those who don't already know, always ignore these because they do nothing for you. All Mafia Wars Invites are accepted within the game from your My Mafia page.
I'm sure this feature will motivate and remind players who have less than 500 mafia members to keep adding. Once you get a mafia of 501, you will not become stronger or more powerful for adding more. The only benefit to having more than 500 is to have more people to help and more people to help you

3 comments:

  1. some of my friends never played MW and when i asked them to play answer is "NO",but zynga say they are in...thats flam,fake and this is a downright lie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook lies too. I have a dummy account and I saw the other day that my dummy account used Facebook Friend Finder. NOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The friends that do not play do not like being bothered.That shouldn't be on our games .what is the point !They won't help in anything from gifting to war! so dummy friends don't serve a purpose if you get nothing in return!Waist of time and I play for fun not to become a pest!

    ReplyDelete