Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pignatas: Part 2

Share
Is ironic that I just wrote an article criticizing the Official Mafia Wars Blog for not giving us any useful game information. They just added an entry about the Pignata's. What makes this useful is they list the items we can receive. They also hint around a lot about these pigs "exploding" and "bursting". I think we will see some cool graphics associated with the Pignata's.

Here are the Pignatas items..


This feature will start working sometime tomorrow. I checked it out now because there was an in-game message.
When I clicked on "Send Gifts", those cute little exploding "Pignatas" were no where to be found. I did notice we got another new Free Gift page. This one has a little banner above each gift to tell you what category it's in. Look for the Pignata's tomorrow and start sending them to your mafia.

http://blog.mafiawars.com/2010/08/index.html

1 comment:

  1. On the pictures above are not all pignata items. I have just got: Your Pignata contained a Deadly Jetpack Prototype (46, 15) .....and two in a row!!!
    And all of pignata items are listed on the first picture above - barely visible

    ReplyDelete