Monday, August 16, 2010

New Lucky Stash Bonus Items

Share
Yesterday I won 80 RPs from playing Slots Machine game the one which using Reward Points to play..
I have not played my Mini Games for several days.. and I got 9 free spins..

I think that if you play my Slots (the one which using Vegas chips) will be counted also as free spins on the one which using Reward Points?
Anyway, I have played for 20 times and got my bonus wheel.. got another loot!


Ok, we have some of new Lucky Stash items.. Hayden sent me this picture.. I think he took this one from Mafia Wars Wiki... so credit goes to the site and original uploaders!


NEW LUCKY STASH ITEMS


We don't see new weapon there.. perhaps there are more items that have not been revealed yet..

About this Mini Games... I don't want to suggest you to play using your Reward Points... because I have lost all of my RPs from this.. I suggest you to only use your free spins and take advantage of them all..
Good luck and happy gaming!


PS : Thanks to Hayden and Mafia Wars Wiki!

No comments:

Post a Comment