Monday, May 3, 2010

Rogue CIA Agent!

Share
We have new free gift from the game!

When you login to your game, you'll have this pop up message.. sometimes it also appears when you do level up or from any links to go to the game..



You can send it to 50 mafias, but too bad I did click on the SEND button but nothing's happened! So I'm sorry if I can not reply your kind gifts, my friends..

Hayden sent me this link to make the pop up appear :

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/track.php?zy_link=fanpg_feed_20100502
or
http://zyn.ga/8z

But it only took me to Home page, Hayden.. You can try it in case the links work for you, guys..

This is when you succeeded to send to your mafias..



Some of you will got confused about this gift.. Where to accept it from your friends? Well you can accept it from your email :



or you can go to your game screen and click on the email icon (new twist of accepting gifts) and accept them all! But hold on, we can only have 5 of Rogue CIA Agents and after that we can only have +1 energy refill..





Here are the 5 Agents!
They said it is an armor but somehow it appears on the Weapon section in the Inventory..



By the way, the pop-up message also says next gift opens in 21 hours xx mins xx seconds that means more awesome items is on the way.. I think this is to replace free Reward Points we have everyday by login to the game..
So make sure you play tomorrow, my friends..

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

3 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me. Wish I could have had the chance to send out the agents, but I did receive them. And the above links simply brought me to my MW homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same thing happened to me and my sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. It randomly picks who it is sending to your mafia members. You cannot choose who to send it too!

    ReplyDelete