Saturday, May 29, 2010

"My Crew" on Challenge Mission

Share
Just like the first Challenge Mission, we need Maps to do the jobs on each chapter available on the mission..
Yesterday, I have posted about the new Challenge Mission : London.. and there is one new twist added ie "My Crew".

My Crew

Fill up your crew to help you in London! Each chapter you will unlock two additional slots for your London Crew. Any new person joining your mafia will also be added to your crew (up to 7 total slots). You will be given a one-time bonus of British Passports for each crew member that joins an unlocked slot.

Yesterday, the screenshot shows us that we have 2 unlock slots for each chapter :



And now I have just checked that My Crew has changed to this :



It gives us unlock slots for all to Chapter 3!
That means we're unable to collect free British Passports on Chapter 1 and 2... I hope this is just a temporary bug... because that sucks!

From our past experience, the Maps on earlier mission is so hard to get.. We have a shortcut where we can just spend our Reward Points to buy them from the Marketplace..
This "My Crew" feature can helps us gain free British Passports which is so good! Still hoping that the screenshot above is only a bug and they will fix it back to screenshot number 1.

Crossing my finger! :D

By the way, if you know way to get tons of British Passport (either from doing jobs or fight or rob), please kindly share it with me..
Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment