Thursday, May 6, 2010

Central Mainframe Access # Part 2

Share
Now we have this feature available.. Central Mainframe Access!

Yesterday, I didn't get the pop up appear.. now I have it!

I was doing a job and suddenly got the pop up of this feature telling me the secret code.. Some players have it on a fight.. Each player will have unique code, but it's not wise to spread the word about your code.. Keep it secret or you will VOID all the benefits you can get by entering it on the mainframe..
So if you have the secret code, write it down and save it somewhere.. perhaps using Notepad or just write it on a paper (I don't know if we will need the code tomorrow, so just save it).

How to enter the code?
Simple! Just go to the Homepage and you will have it on the Daily Checklist..



I enterred my code and got +3 Attack! Thanks, Team!!!

By the way, I also have this on my account for playing today..



Woot! Lots of sweet surprise nowadays.. Appreciate them all, team.. Keep up the good work!!!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

4 comments:

  1. Yes you should get a pop-up everyday to enter your secret code. I got mine this morning also and it said to keep it for tomorrow. COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get my access code. I lost what I wrote down!!!! HOw do I get it back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF U LOST UR ACCESS CODE OR ANY COLECTION GO TO :MW HOME>HELP>SUPORT?MAFIA WARS AND E-MAIL ZYNGA.THEY USUALY RESPOND WITHIN 48 HOURS,DONT LET UR BONUSES GO AWAY [:0)]

    ReplyDelete
  4. deborah marissa tenorioMay 17, 2010 at 1:01 AM

    i got my code but now it does not work anymore.. so how can i get another one

    ReplyDelete