Saturday, June 12, 2010

RM Crumpetis is New Free Gift

Share
Another new free gift item from Zynga..



I must say they love to give us rubbish!



The stats is so low!
Well, some Collectors still love it.. but I don't like of having a long list of Weapons etc on my Inventory.. especially the items that can not be thrown away! I wish I can get rid of this useless item...

You can collect one or don't accept the free gift at all!
Better send Mystery Bag (blue or red).. I'm sure your mafia will be very appreciate them a lot..
Have fun sharing the wealth!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

1 comment:

  1. I've got two of them as gifts, but i think the main reason why it is sent is, that he is set on the second place of the Free Gifts list, and his features are not visible....

    ReplyDelete