Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Upcoming City?

Share
Got these screenshots from Cohen's friend who doesn't want to be named.. Thank you for sharing this with us..
He said he found these images in New York.. perhaps he's one of beta tester so he can see what we can not yet..
Please check on the screenshots...


What city do you think described on the images?
Is there another opportunity of the upcoming city of New York? I mean we can have advanced tier in New york city..
Do you think it will be images of Las Vegas? Because I don't think they are describing the Sin City..

Well, can only wait and see..

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

6 comments:

  1. I was told a few weeks ago from a rep at Zynga that more jobs will be added to New York. So I'm guessing these screen shots are from the additional NY jobs. Damn, just when I thought I was out......

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is really so, then I'm really disappointed because it was the longest and very boring part of the game. And for what it should have a sequel?
    I hope that this will be something else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's a special link connected to NY Street Crews coming back! In order to do the Advance New York jobs we will have to build the crews similar to adding mafia for London, Paris, Africa, etc.
    Except they will be Job Tiers! Guess we will find out.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like LA to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wiki mafia wars says Manhattan is the next city and that new york will now have four mastery levels instead of 3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i no sum1 that git it already beta they say it jobs in ny but u need to build weapons n that b4 u can continue in the jobs

    ReplyDelete