Extortion Run is an event in which you strike fear into an upstart business owner who won't pay you protection money, and then Extort rewards from him. You can Ask your Friends to 'Rough Up' the business owner and increase his Fear Meter so you can Extort increasingly better items from him.
- The Fear Meter indicates the level of fear you have caused through 'Rough Up's.
- The Fear Meter has 15 levels.
- Increasing the Fear Meter level unlocks items which you can then choose to 'Extort' from them.
- The number of 'Rough Up's required to gain a level on the Fear Meter varies by level. Every increase to the Fear Meter is permanent.
- You can post Feeds to ask your Friends to 'Rough Up' the business owner for you.
- Click on 'Ask' to ask for free 'Rough Up's from Friends.
- You can post a Feed every 3 hours asking for 'Rough Up's. Each Feed will expire after 6 Friends access the Feed.
- Whenever you increase the Fear Meter Level, you can also post a 'Brag' Feed. You can earn up to 5 'Rough Up's from Friends every time you post a 'Brag' Feed
- Help any number of Friends by clicking on their Feeds and receive a 'Rough Up' in return. You can get up to 8 per day through 'Ask' Feeds and 2 more through 'Brag' Feeds this way.
- Friends can 'Rough Up' the business owner for free, but can only help you until 5/29/2015 23:59:59 PDT .
- You can continue to 'Rough Up' the business owner anytime by spending RP, even after the event timer ends.
- You can 'Extort' one unlocked item for free every 18 hours.
- You can 'Extort' additional unlocked items any time by spending RP without resetting the timer.
- You can continue to 'Extort' the business owner even after the event timer ends.
- You can see the 'Feed's from your Friends in The Mafia Feed.
- You will be awarded an additional Reward for raising the Fear Meter to Levels 3, 6 and 10, and a Grand Reward for maxing the Fear Meter at Level 15.
- These Rewards are only available if the respective Fear Levels are reached before 5/29/2015 23:59:59 PDT .