Sunday, October 5, 2014

ASK for Energy & SEND Free Energy POPUPS (STOP those popups PLEASE!)

Share
If we have Ask for Gift and Proceed to Send options on FREE GIFT LIST, and Ask your Friends for a Mystery Energy Gift as popup on jobs, why the hell do we need those Ask for Energy and Send Free Energy popups. Some of them are the same, some different. I've put 2 examples of each of  them here on this post and I stop counting when each of those popups were at 4. If we really need something like that, give us ONE of each. This way every time I change any option in the game they jumped. It is boring, makes me mad, I don't like them, I DON'T WANT THEM

So, STOP those popups PLEASE.

I am talking about players that are not using scripts. Those that are using them prob have at least one more option to send and ask for that free Energy Mystery Gift. 


 FREE GIFT LIST
  POPUP IN JOBS
  ASK FOR ENERGY - 1st POPUP
 ASK FOR ENERGY - 2nd POPUP
 SEND FREE ENERGY - 1st POPUP
SEND FREE ENERGY - 2nd POPUP

No comments:

Post a Comment