Tuesday, July 1, 2014

FREE Gifts from Apps and Games - NOT AVAILABLE TO ALL PLAYERS (Mafia Wars)

Share

After some time of not receiving gifts from Apps and Games (we've posted about several days ago) I decided to contact Zynga Customer Support for that problem. Item was: Last Shot, had it in apps and games, clicked accept and result: no popup, and no Item in inventory. 

I am the lucky one and have Zynga Customer Support available on e-mail, so I made ss (image No.1) and sent mail with this ss to them. 
I got answer in a few hours. Not just that, today I've got popup in the game that: 

Attention: This account is currently being reviewed by a customer service representative. Please try again in 5 minutes. If you have received this message in error, please contact our Customer Support team at https://www.zynga.com/support/. Thank you, The Mafia Wars Team

image No.2.


After not more then 5 minutes, item was in my inventory (Image No.3) and I've got e-mail from Customer Support about that. 
Sadly but not a large number of players are available to contact Zynga Customer Support, but I've tried to do my best and let them know  (if they do not know it already) that:

"...... I do hope that you are aware that this problem was not mine only, but i am the lucky one and have an option to contact you through e-mail. Can you please check what is going on with those apps and games items you are giving players as rewards. I am happy, my problem is solved, but very large number has the same problem. Hope you can help and them too....."

I am really hoping that this will help a bit and that they will check what is going on with those rewards in apps and games. On the other hand, every one of you that are not receiving those gifts and have an e-mail option for Customer Support, contact them. 

Image No.1

Image No.2


Image No.3.


No comments:

Post a Comment