Friday, September 3, 2010

San Juan Event - Sneak Peak!

Share
Woohooo.. got this great info from Surabaya Downtown Mafia again..
One of the fan posted this on the fan page wall.. He was contacting Zynga Support about the San Juan event.. and here is the reply..

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

My name is Rodrigo and it will be my pleasure to assist you Anthony. Here is some of the information that you are requesting:
...
San Juan runs from 9/2 to 9/10.


Event structure (similar to Beat the Feds):

4 bosses
3 levels per boss
1 mastery item per level for completing all bosses

Users can request help to defeat the bosses
Attacking a boss pays XP and Vegas chips

Mastery items are:
Boss 1 Throwing knives
Boss 2 MC Gloss 350
Boss 3 Night Vision Viewer
Boss 4 Red Piranha

Master Outlander

3 achievements:
Like a Boss
Who's the Boss
Not the boss of Me

If you have any other concern please do not hesitate and contact me again, I'm always happy to help.

Have a nice day Anthony!

Kind regards,
Rodrigo C.
Zynga Customer Support

Ok, I don't see the San Juan banner on my account... Is that a sign that it will be delayed?
I am sure that they are preparing this event so it will not be another failure event of Zynga!

No comments:

Post a Comment